In this blog, I would like to share ideas and quotes on what it takes to have the edge in life and business today.
- To live a positive life, you have to let go of a negative mind-set.
- What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while.
- If you add just 1% of anything per day in a year it will have tripled.
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you start doing today.
- My name is consistency, I am related to success, we should hang out more than once in a while.
- Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practised every day.
- Everything in life that is easy to do is just as easy not to do.
- Every day is a new opportunity to be better than yesterday.
- There are two kinds of habits, those that serve you and those that don’t.
- Simple disciplines repeated over time will create success, while simple mistakes repeated over time will create failure.
If you would like to read more on what it takes to have the slight edge in business and life, the book that inspired me most and has been a constant companion in my life for over 10 years is ‘The Slight Edge’ by Jeff Olson.