Since my early 20’s, I have got up early every day. That small daily discipline over time has meant I could learn when the world was asleep. I could dream, visualise and plan when others were sleeping. That one small habit has made a big impact on my life over time.
- What are some of your small steps that have helped you and are currently helping you where you need to go to in life?
- I learned many years ago that what I do every day in life and business matters more than what I do once in a while.
- The difference between who you are right now and where you want to be is all down to the small daily steps.
- You will never change your life until you look at the current daily steps you are taking. If you are not happy with your current success levels, change your daily steps and add some new routines.
- I have always followed a quote I came across many years ago…
“Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.”
I encourage you to stop, take time out to ponder on what are your current daily disciplines and give up your excuses. Never forget that yesterday ended last night.
Start now, start today with those daily tiny steps.