In my teenage years, I learned the importance of mind-set. My father died young and it was to have a profound impact on the rest of my life. I learned early how to make new choices and that no one was coming to rescue me. Little did I know that in later years I would become passionate about mind-set coaching and today I coach and mentor CEO’s, Business Owners and many people from different walks of life.
In this blog I have written about 10 mind-set quotes that I have used and lived by down through the years.
10 MIND-SET QUOTES
- Every mistake you make is progress.
- Once you change your mind-set on the inside, everything changes on the outside.
- Your mind-set is a positive thing. Once you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
- What you put your energy, attention and focus on is what will happen in your life.
- Your mind will always believe everything you tell it.
– Feed it truth
– Feed it Love
– Feed it Right
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell.
- How others see you is not important, how you see yourself means everything.
- “The only limitations are those you place on your self and those you allow others to place on you.” – Jean Driscoll.
- “The mind is never a problem, mind-set is.” – Narendra Modi
- “Until your ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.” – Cher.