Strategy is all about shaping the future and how it can bring value to the organisation and the real world.
- Less is more – In less than thirty words, describe what your organisation strategy is?
- What sort of company do you want to be?
- What sort of leadership style do you want to adopt?
- What are the most important objectives to the organisation?
- How will you explain to all your people how each of them can contribute to achieve these objectives?
- What do you think is possible?
- What do you need to do to achieve your goals?
- Is your existing market growing, stagnating or shrinking?
- Where are the markets that are growing faster than yours?
- What changes have to be made?
- How should the changes be made?
How shall we measure progress?