- Life is too short to waste time on what doesn’t matter.
- You become who you have coffee with.
- Yesterday you said tomorrow…. Just Do It!
- Outstanding Leaders let their people feel their passion.
- Small steps every day over time become massive results.
- Great Leaders always find a way that is not written down.
- Be who you are, not who you think you are.
- If you don’t live your own life, you will end up living someone else’s life.
- Cut the outside noise out and just do it.
- The way you do the small things in life is the way you will do everything.
- Every day do the difficult things first.
- Every critic was once a dreamer who has just lost sight of their dreams.
- Stop being busy around the wrong things.
- Time is free, but it is priceless.
- Every action that is easy to do is also easy not to do.
- You know a great leader by the amount of arrows in his or her back.
- Listen to that something in your gut, trust it and follow it.
- We see the world not as it is, we see the world through our own filter.
- The ideas that you give to other people are very often the ideas you need to do yourself.
- People don’t watch what you say, they watch who you are.
- You are only ever alive at the end of your comfort zone.
- What if you lived every day without fear.
- Don’t give yourself permission to live a small life.
- It’s amazing how spiritual most of us get when we are in trouble.
To book Molly for a Keynote Speech, Seminar or Master Class
call +44 (0)151 650 8501
or email email@example.com