Are you getting the results you want in life and business?
If not, maybe it’s time to look at what’s going on in your environment. When you surround yourself with the right environment, you have a better chance of succeeding. This might mean:
- Rearranging the office.
- Rearranging your home.
- Studying books on people who have succeeded at what you want to do or be.
- Looking at who you currently mix with… maybe it’s time to attract new friends and business associates into your life.
Eight Top Tips for Changing the Environment
- Write a clear out list.
- Clear out the clutter.
- Be ruthless; get rid of anything you don’t love. Example: books, pictures, dead plants.
- Sort out your files in the office.
- Add colour to the office with fresh flowers.
- If you work in a sales environment, put a picture of what you will buy with the money you will earn from new sales.
- Bring in healthy snacks to the office, ones that will increase your energy levels.
- Place two litres of water on your desk and drink it before the end of your day.
When there is beauty and order in your environment, you are more likely to succeed.