Sometimes getting off track is essential to business growth. When that happens, it is important to make time for thinking time to step out, stop and look at the goals you have set for the business.
A great question to ask yourself is ‘Are our current goals in alignment with the overall values of the business?’
- Each goal that you set, break it down into bite size chunks.
- Learn to say no to some opportunities so as you can say yes to the right ones.
- Know when to let go of goals that no longer serve you.
- Build great disciplines and rituals around your goals.
- Every day do 2 to 3 things in alignment with your goals.
Reward yourself and your team. Stop now and again along the way and celebrate how far you have come.