I recently heard a quote that came from Bono.
“If you are not going to make a difference, get out of my way.”
At first I was shocked and thought the quote was a bit harsh, then after contemplating on it, I grew to like the quote more and more. It got me thinking about the word responsibility.
We live in a world today where there is a denial of self-responsibility. We blame everyone and everything except ourselves. Yet if we look at some of the greatest leaders alive today, they take responsibility and make higher choices each day.
When we take responsibility for who and what we are, we realise that little things do matter and that as you live your days so you craft your life.
Six rules on how to make a difference:
- Believe in yourself when no one else believes in you.
- Know and understand that not everyone is going to like what you do.
- Take responsibility to be the best that you can be.
- Know that the more you make a difference, the more you will be tested.
- Surround yourself with people who really make a difference.
- Making a difference is about taking massive action and going down the road less travelled.
When you commit your life to making a difference, you will live from that vibration and all else will fall away…