Is your life jam packed with obligations so much that you have little room for what really matters?
Are you enjoying moment by moment the journey that is your life?
How self-aware, alert and engaged are you currently day to day?
For too many people today, life is frantic and just one big hamster wheel.
Maybe it’s time to make room for what really matters in life. Five years ago I made a decision to step off the wheel of an over-stuffed life and make room for what really mattered.
The first question I asked myself was, what is missing from my life?
I realised quickly, I wanted to make more family time and writing time, so how did I do it in ten easy steps?
- Make family number one.
- Clear out your diary of any overstuffed meetings.
- Learn to say no more.
- Make room for the new.
- Slow down and focus on what really matters.
- Identify what no longer works.
- Trust the flow more.
- Let go of being controlled by the ‘to do’ list.
- Create a small space in your home to be creative.
- Live in the present, tomorrow will take care of itself.
Click HERE to join the Seconds Away from Outstanding Leadership System