The christmas celebrations are over and as we head back to the workplace, getting used to the new normal of 2011, I encourage you to pause for a moment and ask yourself these tough questions:
- What will you no longer tolerate in your life?
• On a scale of 1-10, what is your level of energy right now?
You need high levels of energy to fuel your personal greatness.
• What people, things or habits do you need to let go of?
New Decade Questions
- What do you want in the new decade?
• Who do you want to become?
• What is the number one reason you are on the planet?
• Who do you want to hang out with in 2011 and beyond?
• What are you going to personally do to make sure 2011
will be your best year yet?
Every one of us has an inner vision; we just need to build reflection time into our lives so we can explore it. Build renewal time into your 2011 diary.
A CEO of a large corporate I work with takes one week off a month to spend with his family. He works on the business and not in the business. He knows that his rock is his family, what is your rock for 2011?
I encourage you to reflect, ask yourself tough questions and take massive action. Build in lots of fun time along the way.