Some day addiction is a perception that happiness is somewhere else. Some of the symptoms of the someday addiction are:
- Always talking about the future.
- Never satisfied with the present.
- Busy being busy.
- Never stopping to pause and celebrate.
- You tell yourself you will slow down next year.
How to Quit the Some Day Addiction…
- Stop and press the pause button today.
- Pull the future into the now (live in the now).
- Quit saying “I want”. Stop and make a list of what you are grateful for right now in your life.
- Develop the art of patience and live in the now.
- Make a list of all the people you are grateful for.
- Make a list of everything you have put off for someday. Pause and know it is on its way.
Go out and make your some day today.