The greatest disease in the 21st Century is lack of self-esteem. Most people don’t know what they have going for them. The time has come to encourage each other to get out of our head and step into our greatness.
In order to become who and what you are meant to be, sometimes part of you might have to die. If you have found your inner glow, I encourage you to go out and help another find theirs.
Very often in life it’s when we are at our greatest low, we find our inner glow. It’s up to you to build yourself. Every one of us has a distinct purpose, find it and live it.
If fear is what stops you from being you, here is what you do:
- Write down all your fears
- Then ask yourself, what’s the worst thing that could happen to you?
- Find the courage inside of yourself to say no more to fear.
- Know that every day is a new day to re-invent yourself.
- Work on small things, one step at a time.
- Wake up, re-think and put all those hidden dreams into action.
The only person who will ever truly hold you back in life is you. Build a bridge and get over yourself.
I encourage you to take the next step… stop settling for less and watch the impossible become possible in your life.