With the world going through some of the deepest changes in history, its great that at last, everyone from CEOs to MPs and World Leaders are saying it’s time to take responsibility.
I love Robin Sharma’s new book ‘The Leader Who Had No Title’. He challenges each and every one of us to lead without a title.
Go out and create your own economy.
Six Steps on How to Become a Social Artist of the Future:
- Look at the current rituals you live by each day.
- When you change your inner world, your outer world will change.
- Write down a one page vision of what you will look like when you are playing your leadership best.
- Do one thing within the next 24 hours that will take you to the next level of being a great social artist.
- Leave your ego at the door.
- Learn to say what you mean and mean what you say.
It’s an extraordinary time to be alive, make a commitment to yourself to take responsibility and be the best that only you can be… and never forget that on the other side of fear lives possibility.
It’s time for the social artist to emerge fully in the world and teach people how to move from victimhood to leadership.
I encourage you to look for opportunities in what others call problems. Look at your daily rituals and question yourself. Is what you are doing in your life working? If not, change it!
Stop being a victim of circumstances, it’s time to lead.