Before we begin to build a possibility mind set, we very often need to get out a piece of paper and a pen and write down what you no longer want in your life.
Ask yourself, what have you allowed to clutter your mind until now?
- You get in life what you tolerate.
- Wake up and realise you are an asset not a liability to the world and everyone around you.
- Every day ask yourself, what’s possible today beyond anything you have ever imagined yet in your business and personal life?
- Get in touch with the feelings of possibility. Hold on to the feelings.
- Possibility thinkers are never worried about being popular. They are more interested in thinking about the present moment and the future that’s on its way.
- Learn to stop and notice when you are in scarcity thinking and replace it with’ what if…’ and ‘what’s possible?’
Remember your life doesn’t get better by chance; it gets better by building a possibility mind set.