Leadership today is more complex, demanding and stressful but more rewarding and meaningful if you get it right.
More than ever before, it is important to create one leader at a time in order to build more agile organisations.
- As a leader, make trust a strategic goal.
- Learn to embrace the digital age of transparency, it is not going away.
- Articulate your mission with crystal clarity.
- Stand up and speak out on what you believe in.
- Be real, be you, let people know what you care about.
- Know your strengths and the strengths of everyone around you.
- Let people have their say and don’t hijack the conversation.
- Know what excites and worries the leaders you are encouraging to step forth.
- Be more visible, walk the floor.
- Model the behaviours you want, learn to get out of your own way.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate, you have to just keep on communicating.
- Use the power of stories as the super glue to your messages.
- Learn to be interested, be respectful and be patient.
- When you listen, listen with your eyes, your ears and your heart.
You can purchase a copy of Molly’s new book‘Seconds Away From Outstanding Leadership’
Today by clicking HERE